Don’t look at these events as black swans… I don’t think any business should plan around what if, every business should plan on when.”Thomas Knudsen, Chairman of Toll Group
When a cyber incident occurs, the impact is immediate and far-reaching effecting far more than just the organisation’s IT systems.
If your organisation lost the ability to communicate with your customers, workforce and suppliers how would you operate? What if access to all data was unavailable? Or personal records of staff, customers and other stakeholders was leaked? What would you do next? What impact would this have on the financial viability of your organisation? What about the long-term impact on its reputation?
The prevalence of cyber incidents means that customers now have higher expectations when it comes to data security and cyber risk. They expect the orqanisations’ with whom they engage, to protect their data but also respond efficiently and effectively in the instance of a cyber-attack, to minimise the impact on their data, services or supplies.
Organisations that are well prepared are better positioned to manage the operational, financial and reputational impacts of a cyber incident. Organisations that aren’t, risk losing the most invaluable asset to any business – trust.
Our Cyber Crisis Management Package integrates Cyber Crisis Preparedness with enhanced Cyber Crisis Response, providing you with assurance that when a cyber incident occurs you are in the best position to respond with confidence.
Our Cyber Crisis Package will provide:
- A better understanding of the risk and clarity of the response required in an IT outage or a cyber crisis
- A clear strategy and structure for responding to a cyber crisis
- A simple activation protocol and playbook for handling a cyber crisis response including:
- Managing the business continuity impacts on your operations
- Communicating in the event of a complete outage situation
- Ransom decision process
- Communications strategies for notifying partners and customers
- Data breach notification and support process
- Crisis Response Support:
- Virtual war room with remote access to plans
- Access to 24/7 expertise and support to handle the cyber crisis response and recovery.
- Battle proven cyber and IT crisis response plans
- Contemporary Crisis Training and Exercises targeting your board and executive teams
- On – Call Support in the event of a Cyber Crisis or IT Outage.